LTA-Flight Magazine (formerly The Balloon Journal) explores stories and discoveries about the exciting, adventurous, and exploratory world of lighter-than-air aviation.
We look forward to bringing you articles about ballooning and airships, as well as the latest research and development on scientific balloon missions, including those deployed for weather observations.
The publication is also an endeavor to share the science and technology of lighter-than-air flight. In addition, this website will also feature related articles on weather, altitude science, upper atmosphere, and space.
Hope you will share your news, stories, and opinions.
LTA-Flight Magazine was formerly known as The Balloon Journal. We changed the name on 10th August 2017. The original Balloon Journal website was launched on 17th December 2015. Please note the new e-mail addresses. We look forward to your continued support. Thank you.
Email for news, articles, or opinion:
Email for information, advertising, events, and listings:
Phone: 240-426-2040 (USA)
Work experience as a journalist, author, English lecturer, and media and communications director:
- Worked as Executive Producer / Anchor / Reporter for the half-hour weekly news-and-features television program HUMAN INTEREST TODAY, which aired on WPXW-TV of PAX and WNVC-TV of MHz Networks, VA
- Health Science Writer / Editor and Press Officer, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Internship and production work at the British Broadcasting Corporation, D.C.
- Media and Communications Director for Census 2000 at a former Maryland Governor’s Office
- Reporter, India Abroad & Indian News Wires, New York
- English Lecturer, Montgomery College, MD
- MA in Journalism and Public Affairs (Broadcast Track) American University, Washington, D.C.
- MS in Biochemistry, Accredited U.S. equivalent, University of Pune, India
- BS in Chemistry, Accredited U.S. equivalent, University of Pune, India
- Easy-to-Learn English Grammar and Punctuation, Part 1, 2014, Author
- www.ltaflightmagazine.com for LTA-Flight Magazine— Stories and scientific discoveries in lighter-than-air aviation
- youtube.com/AmericanMediaPro — Few segments uploaded from her TV program Human Interest Today, which aired in 2002