Website launched on 22 July 2016. Will reach cruising altitude with your help.Thanks for your patience!
Work experience as a journalist, author, English lecturer, and media and communications director:
- Worked as Executive Producer / Anchor / Reporter for the half-hour weekly news-and-features television program HUMAN INTEREST TODAY, which aired on WPXW-TV of PAX and WNVC-TV of MHz Networks, VA
- Health Science Writer / Editor and Press Officer, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Internship and production work at the British Broadcasting Corporation, D.C.
- Media and Communications Director for Census 2000 at a former Maryland Governor’s Office
- Reporter, India Abroad & Indian News Wires, New York
- English Lecturer, Montgomery College, MD
- MA in Journalism and Public Affairs (Broadcast Track) American University, Washington, D.C.
- MS in Biochemistry, Accredited U.S. equivalent, University of Pune, India
- BS in Chemistry, Accredited U.S. equivalent, University of Pune, India
- Easy-to-Learn English Grammar and Punctuation, Part 1, 2014, Author
- www.theballoonjournal.com for The Balloon Journal — Stories and scientific discoveries in ballooning
- youtube.com/AmericanMediaPro — Few segments uploaded from her TV program Human Interest Today, which aired in 2002
- Phone: 1-888-331-7486
- Email: email@example.com